Saturday, April 9, 2011

Painting!

We picked up a gallon on "Sun-dried tomato" a couple of weeks ago, and I've been anxiously waiting for it to get warm enough to paint. I woke up this morning and thought today is the day. It only took 5 hours, but it was sunny and warm... and the end result was well worth it!

Before: Reddish-Brown Doors & Trim:

After: Bold "Sun-Dried Tomato" Red



 I still need to do a second coat and there's two more windows on the other side of the barn that need to be done as well, but they have to wait until the trees next to the barn are removed (I hate to do it, but they're leaning against the roof). Then there will be the garage doors to do... but I think I may need a second gallon of paint for those!

I was hoping to plant the gladiola bulbs along the front, but I was so exhausted after all that painting that it will have to wait for another day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment