Yesterday afternoon we managed to finish working one of our English garden beds. Most of the grass removal was done on Saturday, so we only had a small area to work on yesterday. While David was working on teasing the soil out of the grass root (I would have loved to help but the spiders, centipedes, and ants kept me away!) I worked on laying down some mulch for the rock retaining wall, repositioned the rocks, and rebuilt the wall. By the time we were done, we had another reclaimed garden. We managed to keep the daffodils, and another flowering plant (whose name I can't remember)... I can't wait to fill it will colourful flowers!