Thursday, January 13, 2011

More Jam...

My uncle recently made a request for more strawberry-mango jam, it seems the jar from Christmas is running dangerously low. So two nights ago I decided to make some more... and I figured out what the problem is: I get so involved with what I'm doing, that I forget to photograph the process! Which leaves me with this:

Strawberries & Mangoes

Bottled Jam after Processing

It's a pretty colour once the
bottles are cleaned up!

Unfortunately it turned out a bit runny, it might be because I ran both fruits through the food processor instead of just the mangoes. Keeping it cold helps, but hopefully the next batch will be more like jam. Of course, no matter what the final consistency is it still tastes great!

The plan for this weekend: raspberry jam!

No comments:

Post a Comment